News & Events
- Finding hope in hard times; letting God move you through your suffering
- Ukrainian Catholic community comes together one year one from start of war
- LITURGICAL FORMATION AND RENEWAL PROGRAM - Important stages of life made holy through Sacramentality, says Fr Vincent
- Families gain from inaugural MOU; parties commit to working proactively
- Errol and Jason ordained to the diaconate: We are all called to be faithful disciples of Jesus, says Archbishop Costelloe
- Archive 2023
- Archive 2022
- Archive 2021
- Archive 2020
- Archive 2019
- Archive 2018
- Archive 2017
- Archive 2016
- Archive 2015
- Archive 2014
- Archive 2013
- Archive 2012
- Archive 2011
- Archive 2010
- The Record Magazine
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
New safe house provides respite for Perth’s rough sleepers
A new safe house for the homeless will continue offering the same compassion, support and hope of its namesake.
PERMANENT DEACONS’ 10TH ANNIVERSARY: Deacons describe a rewarding ministry that reaches out to the disenfranchised
Bringing people back to the Church and helping them recommit to God has brought great joy to Permanent Deacons John Kiely and Bruce Talbot over the past decade.
Korean Chaplain finds inner peace as a priest of 10 years
Myaree parishioners can thank the Discalced Carmelite Nuns in Korea for sending them Father Joseph Lee.
Identitywa fulfils Pope’s wish for a down to earth Church: Archbishop Costelloe
Archbishop Timothy Costelloe has last week drawn on the words of Pope Francis to praise Identitywa for its commitment to improving the lives of people with a disability at the opening of the Archdiocesan LifeLink agency’s new office in Cockburn.
A gift for the Church of today: Archbishop Costelloe thanks Neocatechumenal Way
Archbishop Timothy Costelloe last week thanked members of the Neocatechumenal Way for their service to the Archdiocese of Perth over the past 30 years and encouraged all those present to persevere in their faith journey by “listening with the ears of your heart”.