News & Events
- Ukrainian Catholic community comes together one year one from start of war
- LITURGICAL FORMATION AND RENEWAL PROGRAM - Important stages of life made holy through Sacramentality, says Fr Vincent
- Families gain from inaugural MOU; parties commit to working proactively
- Errol and Jason ordained to the diaconate: We are all called to be faithful disciples of Jesus, says Archbishop Costelloe
- The gift of the Eucharist the focus for new liturgical formation and renewal program
- Archive 2023
- Archive 2022
- Archive 2021
- Archive 2020
- Archive 2019
- Archive 2018
- Archive 2017
- Archive 2016
- Archive 2015
- Archive 2014
- Archive 2013
- Archive 2012
- Archive 2011
- Archive 2010
- The Record Magazine
- Photo Gallery
- Video Gallery
Veritas Superfest displays ‘Dynamic Church’
“It's a vibrant evening of engaging the young people", that’s how CYM Worker Vincent Haber described the event headlined as Superfest, which was part of the 2015 Veritas Youth Festival at Santa Maria College on Saturday, 11 July.
Indigenous culture celebrated at UNDA during NAIDOC week
The rich history and culture of the Aboriginal and Torres Islander peoples were celebrated at the University of Notre Dame, Fremantle, last week, in a special event that highlighted this year’s NAIDOC Week theme: We all Stand on Sacred Ground: Learn, Respect, Celebrate.
Mercy College works towards building a caring community
A new whole-school focus group centred on building relationships and creating a welcoming, open, inclusive and respectful environment has been introduced at Mercy College Koondoola.
Emmaus offers peace of mind to those facing mental health
This week, eRecord journalist Marco Ceccarelli spoke with the founder of the Emmaus Community, Brother Alan Archer and long-term resident at Emmaus, Michael Smith, about the purpose and benefits of an independent community for adults living with mental health issues.
Br Reginald drawn to preaching the endless beauty of Christianity
Twenty-three-year-old Brother Reginald Mary, formerly David Chua, is living proof that the Archdiocese of Perth is gradually contributing to the preparation of future leadership for the Catholic Church in Australia.