ARCHDIOCESE OF PERTH VACANCIES
PERMANENT PART TIME EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY - PARISH SECRETARY
Mt Lawley St Paul’s Parish has a vacancy for a part time parish secretary, two (2) days per week (8+ hours). Applicants must be mature with proven administration experience, have good communication skills and a demonstrated ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel, Publisher, Outlook and upload Parish Website content. An understanding of the ethos of the Catholic Church would be an advantage. To receive the Job Description and submit your application by Tuesday 30 April 2019 please email firstname.lastname@example.org
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER - EDMUND RICE CENTRE WA
The Edmund Rice Centre WA was established in 1998 to provide essential settlement services and community education activities in Perth’s northern suburbs. The Centre assists people from refugee and migrant backgrounds, as well as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. Our services have expanded throughout the metropolitan area of Perth with a particular emphasis on young people and youth leadership as a way of ensuring a positive future for all. We have an excellent reputation for offering “grassroots” services that help address unmet needs in the community. The CEO of the Edmund Rice Centre WA manages the overall operations and resources of the Centre, acting as the main point of communication for the Board of Management and being the public face of the organisation.
• Be accountable for the leadership and management of people and programs of the Centre.
• Oversee the development and implementation of policy and procedures in consultation with the Board of Management, program evaluation, and professional and formational development of staff
• Oversee the volunteer workforce which is managed on a day to day basis by the Deputy.
• Advocate where necessary and provide advice and welfare referral to people seeking assistance which includes public education activities regarding social justice issues.
• Promote and manage the relationship with Edmund Rice Ministries Oceania (ERMO) in relation to any MOU’s and the implementation of contracted service.
The position is full-time commencing July 2019 with an initial contract of 3 years and a probationary period of 3 months. More information on the position, a copy of the application process and information sheet, position description and an application form are available on the Edmund Rice Centre WA website: www.ercwa.org.au or request a package by email to: email@example.com. For more information, contact Mr Stephen Bowman at ERCWA on 08 9440 0625. Applications should be marked confidential and addressed to: The Board Chair, Edmund Rice Centre, WA PO Box 613, Mirrabooka, WA 6941, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close 5pm Friday 26 April 2019.